Ninja Hamstah Ninja Hamstah

Well...

to be frank, it rather stinks. but I do see a lot of potential in your animation. just keep on working on that and let someone else come up with the jokes ;)

Stranglechoke Stranglechoke

nice!

I was checking through my reviews, and I saw one I wrote awhile ago for one of your earlier movies. In it, I stated that you had potential, but I thought that you were wasting your time on it. Now I see that you took the advice on that one and made something way better and funnier! :D keep it up, I'll be looking forward to more of your stuff.

TT2wist responds:

Thank you soooo much!

Hey Crisum! Hey Crisum!

hmm..

I like your art style and animation. though I think you're wasting your time on this flash. you should try making a longer flash with story and good dialogue. you have potential, don't waste it!

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

hilarious!

I found this animation pretty awesome. it was really funny and not overly long. I do believe though that you could've spent some more time on the art. it looks a little rushed.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Wow

You were right when you posted that you're like the Michael Bay of newgrounds. you are like him when it comes to unoriginality, hardly any storyline, flashy battles that are hard to make out but have great animation, and making sequels that are almost the exactly same thing as the first. seriously though, make up your series that's original. I also find it ironic that I enjoyed this animation (at least the parts that would play without glitching... seriously, put this on youtube which can handle this sort of thing)

3d For your Pleasure 3d For your Pleasure

wow

that was better 3d than "Clash of the Titans" had!

ScrewdriverClock responds:

I say I showed James Cameron how to do it if he ever thinks about making a sequel to Avatar.

30s Dominoes 30s Dominoes

wow

for your first flash this is amazing! you really show that you know what you're doing. it was pretty entertaining and the length was just right. I really liked how you added the 3d dominoes in as well. that was pretty well done. keep it up! you've got some nice stuff there.

Superpap√° (Dia del Padre) Superpap√° (Dia del Padre)

I like the idea

I thought this was gonna be total crap, but it turned out better than I thought. the idea is nice for a fathers day flash. the thing is though, you really need to learn to speed things up. every scene and image goes too long. cut it down a couple hundred frames. the arts ok. just keep on practicing and you'll be a top notch animator in no time! oh and for video/tv scenes like the star wars one, try to learn how to put a video clip into your animation instead of an image.

Keronitro responds:

Thanks a lot for your advice!! Really! :)
I did try to use some clips, but they wouldn't load on the swf. I'll keep trying, thanks again.

DBZ Fan dub Animation DBZ Fan dub Animation

needs some color...

and a proper ending ;D though the rest is pretty good. the voices need a little work and need to be a little louder, oh and just be sure to finish it next time

Ness' Adventure Part 5 Ness' Adventure Part 5

the lack of script...

...seems evident in this flash. the art and animation were good, but I just spent several minutes watching ness jump around a cave, beat up links, and state corny lines...you should find someone who has a sense of humor to write your scripts. though, your art is pretty amazing and fluid!