Poke Humpty Poke Humpty

Nice...

This actually made me laugh. Although the only thing you do is push Humpty off the wall by clicking the finger, I thought it was well made and pretty addictive. I also think that you could get pretty popular here on NG if you made longer games with your sense of humor and assumed flash talent. And since you have stated that you will make some "PROPER Flash stuff soon" I cant wait =D wow.....kinda long review for such a short thing....

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

the game play is ok

for ten seconds, its got a pretty fun gameplay. the spacebar control doesnt always seem to work though. one thing that I personally dont like are games that play off a religion. I think its wrong when it leans on the negative side/mocking (the whole cross thing when game over)... I will probably get a "useless" review for that comment but I felt like it needed to be stated.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

wow

like everyone else, at first I thought this was just some boring love story. then I played it a little more. this is such a great idea! this should be made longer or into a whole console game :D I really like it! the only thing I noticed wrong, is that you can see a little yellow line on the left side of the screen, but it doesnt really matter. again, great game, I wish I could work with you in the future!

Home Sheep Home Home Sheep Home

amazing!

great game. the physics are amazing, the art is nice, and the game play rocks! keep it up!

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

nice

I nice, new idea though the guy moves on his own when I got to the second level. is this a glitch, my computer, or is it meant to happen? I dont know. But I thought it was nice. oh, and I saw the youtube video you post on this game. just goes to show you that a unique idea can get you far.

raitendo responds:

This seems to be caused by a bug in older versions of IE, haven't been able to recreate it myself though.

How to Draw Sasuke How to Draw Sasuke

it's ok...

...except I would much rather prefer being taught some basics on anime art instead of a 'how to draw' Sasuke Uchiha Shippuden in one pose. Like you should teach head shape, anime eye styles, body sizes and proportions, and character designs -- not drawing someone else's character that would be easier copying than it would be using your steps. Its obvious to say that you can draw well, just teach us some tricks and tips instead of this.

AnimeTeam responds:

Sorry and yes this is our art. We drew this and we are the website owners of Dragoart too. That is why we pasted our work into Flash to teach you guys. But you know what, this is just a beta. We will be updating the game later on and we will let you know when this is updating.

Bubbles by LongAnimals Bubbles by LongAnimals

I like it

lol, after playing so many flash games that try to be complicated and unique but fall short of fun, this game is really relaxing and simply fun!

Hard Way Hard Way

its ok

like the guy below me stated, the timing can be off no matter what you do and then you die....this really frustrated me. besides that its ok.

Invisible Runner Invisible Runner

interesting concept...

...but like several people have said, theres not much to it. also it glitches sometimes when your jumping and several other random things. but all around I must say its well done and original. the styles pretty cool too and the music fits. just work out some of the kinks and add more too it and this will get above a four for sure.

Vampire Valentine Vampire Valentine

good

its all good -- the gameplay, music, and art. not amazing but good. the main problem though is the fact that the screens off with the actually flash screen. Im not sure if thats just my computer or not. Well keep it up man! your good.